located in Limassol
Our training center which is located in Limassol is considered by many customers and accrediting agents as being one of the most ideal forklift training facilities of high standards. It is used by both corporate customers and self sponsored delegates (private individuals), who wish to obtain their ‘forklift license’. The training center has a suitable area for practical sessions which include all material handling equipment, all suitable loads and has two fully furnished classrooms for running theory classes.
The Center can provide safety courses for a variety of material handling equipment such as Counterbalance, Reach Trucks, Pedestrian / Ride on Stackers, Pallet trucks, Manual Handlifts, Very Narrow Aisles (VNA), Order Pickers and Mobile Elevating Platforms. The safety courses also include machines with motive power of Electric, Diesel, LPG and Gasoline.
ALL COURSES CAN BE SPONSORED BY ANAD. Please inquire for details.
- To teach necessary skills and relevant job safety
- To acquire knowledge for the safe operation of the machine.
- To encourage future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- To create a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and its operator.
- To conform with all relevant statutory procedures (e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and approved codes of practice)